Saturday, November 3, 2012

IF MY LIFE HAD A TITLE: Part 1

If My Life Had A Title: it would be PROTECTION.

Protection: from car accidents, from bad decisions, from relationships. It's as though i am always 5 minutes from making the wrong decision, when suddenly it all becomes clear to me.

The most recent would be a protection from a relationship. I spent over 6 months trying to get a guy to ask me to be his girlfriend. We would hang out and talk all the time but he never made the actual move. I did everything my psychology class told me to do-> look nice when i saw him, be interested in the things he liked, make myself available, (and it worked) but when he didn't want me at the beginning, i realized i didn't want him in the end. As his time with me ended, it was as if God knew exactly what I needed ( ha! as usual) and a beautiful man came into my life that made me realize why all my hard work with the other man didn't pay off.

I learned that when it's right, it's right- and there is nothing you have to do to manipulate the situation. God likes to show up just in the nick of time to remind me that i'm not in control. ever.

-rally cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment